Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pro-Life?


Okay so I really want a Camera that actually works and gets good detail. Until then you have to trust us with the description.
The sale of this necklace will go to help support a single mom getting ready to give birth. She could have chosen death for this child. She has so many obstacles in her way. She is a wonderful mom to her other three children. She has no support and no help. If you believe in the sanctity of LIFE and want to help this mom buy this necklace. We made it out of round pink and off white round beads. The beads are made of scrap book paper and shellacked to a glossy finish. I have posted some pictures but they do not show the beauty of the necklace very well.
This particular mom is having a girl. I wasn't planning on selling it to support her. I was just stringing beads and I thought the Lord may have spoken to me about her tiny baby girl due in only a few short weeks.

Will you help us help her?


Minimum donation $20.oo plus $2.50 for shipping/handling.








Ami and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment